I'm going to re-read Frank Miller's Batman comics and I want to read them in the internal chronological order. Does this seem about rite?
- Superman: Year One (Volume 1)
- "Batman: Year One"
- All Star Batman and Robin, the Boy Wonder (Volume 1)
- The Dark Knight Returns: The Last Crusade #1
- Countdown: Arena (Volume 1) (not sure where to place this)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume 1)
- Fanboy #5
- The Dark Knight Strikes Again (Volume 1)
- Dark Knight III: The Master Race (Volume 1) and its one-shots
- The Dark Knight Returns: The Golden Child #1