"¡La Canción de los Torturados!": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- Amigo... you've been running since Miami. From yourself. Running... chaste. Heh. Though now, you caught up to you, and now you fight yourself. What's that like -- fighting a man you know you can't beat?
- — Lono
Appearing in "¡La Canción de los Torturados!"
- Father Manny (priest)
- Sister June (nun)
- Craneo (gangster)
- Emily (nun)
- Paulo / Pico (hood)
- Durango (city)
- San Sebastian Orphanage
Synopsis for "¡La Canción de los Torturados!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on November 20, 2013.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss 100 Bullets: Brother Lono Vol 1 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the 100 Bullets: Brother Lono series
- Images from 100 Bullets: Brother Lono Vol 1 6
Links and References