"Repro-Man, Part Three": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- System tells us we can be cops, keeping our crack-head brothers from killing each other too close to the biospheres. Or we can sign up as grunt-sluts... an' go fight the secessionists in Dog-Shit, Nebraska. We can die for it, or kill for it... but it won't let us reproduce our 'criminal genes' and pollute its fuckin' 'perfect girl-child future.' They're tryna make us extinct, man.
- -- Zonia
Appearing in "Repro-Man, Part Three"
- Adam McWhirter (hyperdrama star)
- Claudine (M.A.M.B.O.)
- Clyde (Adam's manager)
- Ethan McWhirter II (infant)
- Zonia (M.A.M.B.O.)
- Nurtura Corp (fertility company) (Behind the scenes)
- Ranchers (pregnancy harvesters)
- Ma (kidnapper)
- Michael (kidnapper)
- Paulie (kidnapper)
- Ethan McWhirter (Mentioned only)
- Jack Atlanta (Mentioned only)
- Joan (Mentioned only)
- M.A.M.B.O. (Militant Action for Maternity rights, Breeding security and Obstetric care) (Mentioned only)
- Pete (Mentioned only)
- Ray (Mentioned only)
- Ruby (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Repro-Man, Part Three"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- 2020 Visions is a twelve-issue limited series published under DC Comics' Vertigo imprint. The entire series was collected in a black and white hardcover volume published by Speakeasy Comics.
- This is the final issue of the series.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss 2020 Visions Vol 1 12 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the 2020 Visions series
Links and References
- 2020 Visions article at Wikipedia
- 2020 Visions series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Jamie Delano article at Wikipedia