"La Tormenta, Part Three": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "La Tormenta, Part Three"
- Jack Atlanta (private dick)
- Hector Cunoz (State Inquisidor)
- Doctor Helena Resnick / El Escultor (Dies)
- The Cartel (Mentioned only)
- Cartel Justice Administration (Mentioned only)
- Colette (Mentioned only)
- Jack's twin children (Mentioned only)
- Las Hermanas Libre (Mentioned only)
- Loretta (Mentioned only)
- Los Guardias (Mentioned only)
- Michael (henchman)
- Raoul Vargos (Mentioned only)
- La Tormenta (storm) (Mentioned only)
- Snake Biter (intra vaginal rape defense device)
Synopsis for "La Tormenta, Part Three"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- 2020 Visions is a twelve-issue limited series published under DC Comics' Vertigo imprint. The entire series was collected in a black and white hardcover volume published by Speakeasy Comics.
- No trivia.
Links and References
- 2020 Visions article at Wikipedia
- 2020 Visions series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Jamie Delano article at Wikipedia