The 30th century is a future century of the Christian Era or Common Era in accordance with the Gregorian calendar. It began on January 1, 2901 and ended on December 31, 3000.
The 30th Century is primarily identified as the height of the galactic federation known as the United Planets. The United Planets was a coalition of worlds that encompassed hundreds of planets within the Milky Way Galaxy and even a few outside the known galaxy. The 30th Century is also the time of the original Legion of Super-Heroes. Following the events of Zero Hour, time was rewritten and the original 30th Century lore was restructured.
In the Post-Zero Hour environment, the Legion of Super-Heroes did not become an active team until the 31st Century, though nearly all of them were born in the 30th century.
- While time is known to be fluid, it has always been understood that the Pre-Zero Hour 30th Century was the definitive future reality of Earth-One.[original research?] This was confirmed during the Crisis on Infinite Earths.
- During Infinite Crisis, an interregnum reality was created dubbed Earth-247. Earth-247 reflected the time era of the original 30th Century Legion of Super-Heroes. This reality, along with all of the others created by Alexander Luthor, ceased to exist at the end of Infinite Crisis. Presumably, the 247 designation is a reference to Adventure Comics #247 - the first appearance of the Legion of Super-Heroes.
- Appearances of 30th Century
- Location Gallery: 30th Century
- Catalogued images related to 30th Century
Links and References
Holy anachronisms, Batman!
This article is in need of updated information.