"The Island of Professor Morrow": Day 1:
Appearing in "The Island of Professor Morrow"
- Whisper A'Daire
- Science Squad
- Unidentified giant robot (see Notes)
Synopsis for "The Island of Professor Morrow"
Will Magnus is brought to Oolong Island, where he meets all the mad scientists who had gone missing in the past months. T.O. Morrow explains that their employers have provided the mad scientists with limitless resources and have encouraged them to design and build whatever they can imagine.
The Question and Renée Montoya have tracked Intergang to Yemen, where they observe the ritual beating of Isis' brother Amon. They are discovered, but manage to stay alive until the arrival of Isis and Black Adam. They rescue Amon, who is healed by his sister. At first it appears that he will never walk again, but Black Adam grants him a portion of his own powers, and he becomes Osiris.
Appearing in "The Origin of Wildcat"
Synopsis for "The Origin of Wildcat"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The giant robot that appears at the beginning of this issue bears a large resemblance to a Silver Age foe of the Metal Men. Its exact name is unclear, but appears to have been B.O.L.T.S., or perhaps just BOLTS.
- The ticker-tape at the bottom of the cover reads, "The Island of Dr. Morrow... Renee Montoya - Is SHE the Answer?... "
Links and References
- 52: The Comic
- 52 article/interview with editor Stephen Wacker
- 52 series index at the Grand Comics Database