He believes the Fourth World to be corrupt, and works toward a return to the old ways. His holy scripture is based on a one-sided canticle called the Final Day, where Yuga Khan was the righteous god that was struck down by the usurpers Darkseid and Highfather -- Khan was stabbed in the back.
Lord Aagog's aim was to possess the full Anti-Life Equation to spread his word across the universe; and he recognized Anti-Life in Dreamer Beautiful of the Forever People. Dreamer foresaw that Aagog would sacrifice her to the Cult of Yuga Khan, and Aagog was obsessed with doing so.
Powers and Abilities
- Book of Yuga Khan
- Aagog was created by Mark Evanier and Steve Erwin, first appearing in New Gods (Volume 3) #23. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Aagog first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Infinity Man and the Forever People #3 by Dan Didio, Keith Giffen, and Jim Starlin.
- Lord Aagog is based on the New Earth character Agogg even though the spelling is slightly different.
- Jack Kirby's Fourth World Recommended Reading:
- Forever People (Volume 1)
- Forever People (Volume 2)
- Mister Miracle (Volume 1)
- Mister Miracle (Volume 2)
- Mister Miracle (Volume 3)
- Mister Miracle (Volume 4)
- Seven Soldiers: Mister Miracle (Volume 1)
- New Gods (Volume 1)
- New Gods (Volume 2)
- New Gods (Volume 3)
- New Gods (Volume 4)
- Orion (Volume 1)
- Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen (Volume 1): issues #133-#148
- Jack Kirby's Fourth World (Volume 1)
- Death of the New Gods (Volume 1)
- DC Graphic Novel #4
- Genesis (Volume 1)
- 3 Appearances of Aagog (Prime Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Aagog (Prime Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Aagog (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Aagog (Prime Earth)
|Jack Kirby's Fourth World |
This character or group of characters are related to Jack Kirby's Fourth World, either the original concept and group of titles by Jack Kirby, or any of their subsequent adaptations by other creators. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Fourth World Characters category.