Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Aaron Cash is the chief of security at Arkham Asylum.
He has a hook in place of his left hand, after it was bitten off by Killer Croc.
Powers and Abilities
- Aaron Cash was created by Dan Slott and Ryan Sook, first appearing in Arkham Asylum: Living Hell #1. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Aaron Cash first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Suicide Squad (Volume 4) #6 by Adam Glass and Clayton Henry.
- 7 Appearances of Aaron Cash (Prime Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Aaron Cash (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Aaron Cash (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Aaron Cash (Prime Earth)