The first known involvement of Apollyon with superhumans was against Ibis the Invincible. Humphrey Keene, a Taia's admirer wanted a power that could match the Ibistick; Apollyon gave him a black Ibistick in exchange of his soul, which led him to a conflict with Ibis. In their fight, Taia was killed; Humphrey asked to Apollyon to return Taia's life in exchange of his and was granted. Ibis traveled to the Nether world in order to make Apollyon free Humphrey; Ibis mentioned that "we've fought before under many guises". 
Powers and Abilities
- This character is an adaptation of Abaddon, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- This version of Abbadon, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Abaddon (Earth-S)
- 1 Images featuring Abaddon (Earth-S)
- Quotations by or about Abaddon (Earth-S)
- Character Gallery: Abaddon (Earth-S)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Captain Marvel, the Wizard Shazam, or any of the extended members of the Marvel Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Marvel Family Villains."