Polka Dot Man was a criminal who committed polka dot-theme crime who survived the five years of Superman's Regime.
However, sometime after Superman's fall, Polka Dot Man was captured and forced to join Amanda Waller's Suicide Squad until Waller was killed by a mysterious Batman impersonator who commandeered the team for his "employer". Under his employer direction to kill the less useful members of the squad, the impersonator activated the bomb in Polka Dot Man's head, killing him.
Powers and Abilities
- Polka Dots
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Injustice: Gods Among Us and is an adaptation of Abner Krill/Polka Dot Man. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Sheldon Moldoff and first appeared in Detective Comics #300.
- 6 Appearances of Abner Krill (Injustice)
- 3 Images featuring Abner Krill (Injustice)
- Quotations by or about Abner Krill (Injustice)
- Character Gallery: Abner Krill (Injustice)
Suicide Squad member