The dog who would become Ace originally had a happy life. As a puppy, he was adopted into a family and became very close to their toddler daughter, who even game him the blue bandana he still wears to this day. One day, Ace noticed the girl toddling toward the top of the staircase, and an open baby gate. Acting quickly, Ace rushed to the child and bit down on her arm, pulling her to safety. Sadly, the girl's parents could only see Ace's bite marks on their daughter's arm, and not their own negligence. They dumped ace at a local rescue center, where the young dog would spend the next few years of his life. Over time, Ace would form bonds with a group of other animals at the center who were never adopted and promised to take them with him when he escaped and bring them to "the farm upstate". It was a blatant lie, but Ace knew it gave his friends hope.
Powers and Abilities
- Despite being invulnerable, he still feels the pain of any injuries he suffers.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film DC League of Super-Pets and is an adaptation of Ace the Bat-Hound. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Sheldon Moldoff and first appeared in Batman #92.
- Ace is voiced by Kevin Hart
- DC League of Super-Pets: The Adventures of Krypto and Ace
- DC League of Super-Pets: The Great Mxy-Up
- DC League of Super-Pets
- 4 Appearances of Ace (League of Super-Pets)
- 2 Images featuring Ace (League of Super-Pets)
- Quotations by or about Ace (League of Super-Pets)
- Character Gallery: Ace (League of Super-Pets)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|Super Pets member|
This character is or was a member of the Super Pets in any of its various incarnations, super-powerful sentient animals that fight crime together.