Ace Masterson was a washed-up adventurer who never achieved the degree of heroism for which he longed. A social worker in his younger years, Ace was inspired to become a costumed crimefighter and joined the Justice Experience. His tenure with the team was ill-fated, however, with Ace sustaining near-fatal injuries. While recuperating, Ace volunteered to undergo human experimentation and was transformed into a living battery capable of absorbing and manipulating electromagnetic radiation.
In his advanced age, Ace began to experience symptoms of dementia. Realizing his powers could become dangerous without the mental faculties to control them, Ace decided to end his life on his own terms. Seeking a demise worthy of a true hero, he put out a contract on himself, hiring Deathstroke to deliver a warrior's death.
- Cybernetic Enhancement: Ace's body was host to thousands of Micro-Receptors that turned him into a thermoelectric generator.
- Micro-Wave Belt
- 1 Appearances of Ace Masterson (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Ace Masterson (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Ace Masterson (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Ace Masterson (Prime Earth)