Ace is a dog owned by Bruce Wayne that he gave to Alfred Pennyworth after he was resurrected in the Lazarus Pit.
After the android Amazo destroyed a small town in Arizona where the dog that would be known as Ace originally lived, Batman and Plastic Man went to investigate to discover what happened. Plastic Man found the dog and gave him to Batman, who try to pass him off to other heroes before finally deciding to keep him. Giving him the new name "Ace", Bruce gave the dog to Alfred to watch and care for. Later, when Athanasia al Ghul broke into Wayne Manor to confront her father, she shot and killed Ace in a fit of madness.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Injustice franchise and is an adaptation of Ace the Bat-Hound. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Sheldon Moldoff and first appeared in Batman #92.
- Though Ace first appeared in Injustice 2 #17, he wouldn't be named until the following issue.
- 3 Appearances of Ace the Bat-Hound (Injustice)
- 1 Images featuring Ace the Bat-Hound (Injustice)
- Quotations by or about Ace the Bat-Hound (Injustice)
- Character Gallery: Ace the Bat-Hound (Injustice)
- ↑ Injustice 2 Vol 1 26