Ace is a dog who belongs to Batman and dresses like his owner.
Ace was the guide dog of a blind native American named Black Wolf, who just called him "Dog". After helping Batman against some criminals and Black Wolf's subsequent death, Batman adopted Dog and renamed him Ace.
Ace, also known as Titus, lives in the Batcave and sometimes helps in cases where his sense of smell is useful. He is very affectionate towards Batman. Occasionally, Ace will help Batman or Krypto (the Super-Dog) to fight crime.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Lego Batman franchise and is an adaptation of Ace the Bat-Hound. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Sheldon Moldoff and first appeared in Batman #92.
- 1 Appearances of Ace the Bat-Hound (Lego Batman)
- 1 Images featuring Ace the Bat-Hound (Lego Batman)
- Quotations by or about Ace the Bat-Hound (Lego Batman)
- Character Gallery: Ace the Bat-Hound (Lego Batman)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.