Ace is a loyal pet and trusted sidekick of Batman. He was first seen in "Legends of the Dark Mite" where he saved his master from the claws and jaws of a rare Sumatran Tiger, earning him a bat dog biscuit.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Batman: The Brave and the Bold and its tie-in video game and comic book series, Batman: The Brave and The Bold and All-New Batman: The Brave and the Bold. It is an adaptation of Ace the Bat-Hound. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Sheldon Moldoff and first appeared in Batman #92.
- Ace was voiced by Dee Bradley Baker.
- 4 Appearances of Ace the Bat-Hound (The Brave and the Bold)
- 1 Images featuring Ace the Bat-Hound (The Brave and the Bold)
- Quotations by or about Ace the Bat-Hound (The Brave and the Bold)
- Character Gallery: Ace the Bat-Hound (The Brave and the Bold)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.