"Superman: "Amnesiac Robbers"": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in Superman: "Amnesiac Robbers"
- Medini (Single appearance)
- Medini's assistants (Single appearance)
- Mr. Galbraith (Single appearance)
- Pat (Single appearance)
Synopsis for Superman: "Amnesiac Robbers"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in Pep Morgan: "Enemy Sub"
- Enemy Submarine Crew (Single appearance)
- Ship Captain (Single appearance)
- Johnson (Single appearance)
- Patrol Ship
Synopsis for Pep Morgan: "Enemy Sub"
Taking a job as a war correspondent for a newspaper, Pep is invited to England to spend two weeks aboard a channel-patrol ship.
Appearing in Black Pirate: "Captured by Captain Ruff"
- Captain Ruff
- Ruff's ship
Synopsis for Black Pirate: "Captured by Captain Ruff"
Continued from last issue...
Before Jon Valor can take command of the ship, Captain Ruff returns with the rest of the crew and overtakes him. Jon is tied to the front of a cannon, and is threatened with a painful death, unless he reveals where he moved Ruff's treasure. But one of the captain's men had cut halfway through the Black Pirate's bindings beforehand, letting Jon free himself. At the sight of another ship in the distance, Jon grabs a torch and sets fire to the sails. While Captain Ruff and his men scurry to try and dowse the flames, Jon runs below deck and creates another fire in the hold, where all the barrels of hale oil were kept. His work done, the Black Pirate plunges into the sea, leaving the burning ship behind...
Appearing in Three Aces: "The Living Statues"
- Jan Hansen (Single appearance)
- Midge (Single appearance)
- Unnamed woman
- The Aces' Planes
Synopsis for Three Aces: "The Living Statues"
The Three Aces come across a mad sculptor who found a way to turn humans into fossilized works of "art".
Appearing in Tex Thomson: "The Kidnapping"
- Unnamed Kidnapper
- Third Kidnapper
- Henry Van Skaal
- Mrs. Van Skaal
- "Golden Gate", Thomson's Camp
Synopsis for Tex Thomson: "The Kidnapping"
Tex Thomson, Bob Daley, and Gargantua T. Potts take a camping a vacation in the forest of Maine, where they meet an armed robber who has amnesia. He turns out to be a missing millionaire, Henry Van Skaal. A gang of kidnappers is trying to re-abduct Van Skaal, and also end up also capturing Tex, Bob, and Gargantua. They drive for several hours, from the woods into a city. At a shack on the waterfront the gangsters try to confine Tex and his pals below the pier, with high tide approaching, but Tex fights and beats both thugs, takes one of their guns, and heads off in search of Van Skaal. They soon find him, Tex shoots the pistol out of the third kidnapper's hand, then punches him senseless. Amid the commotion Henry Van Skaal gets hit on the head with a falling bottle, which restores his memory.
Appearing in Clip Carson: "Calero the Rebel Leader"
- Revolutionists (Final appearance)
- Calero (Final appearance; dies)
- Lt. Diaz (Final appearance)
- Carson's Plane
Synopsis for Clip Carson: "Calero the Rebel Leader"
Clip and Diaz infiltrate the rebel's base of operations, planning to capture the leader of the revolution, Calero, and bring him back for trial.
Appearing in Zatara: "The One Man Crime Wave"
- Asmodeus (Single appearance)
- Eben Perkins (Single appearance)
Synopsis for Zatara: "The One Man Crime Wave"
When a criminal mastermind is able to plan each of his crimes with the strategic mind of a chess player, Zatara becomes the only one who can stop him.
- Superman: Amnesiac Robbers is reprinted in Superman: The Action Comics Archives Vol. 2 and Superman Chronicles Vol. 3.
- Amnesiac Robbers like most stories of that era, was originally not titled.
- Tex Thomson:
- Also appearing in this issue of Action Comics was:
- (text story) "Message to the Major" by Gardner F. Fox
- Lois tries to learn Superman's secret identity for the first time.
Links and References