"Superman: "Captain Incredible!"": A scientist of the 27th Century creates a super-robot named Captain Incredible, with powers that exceed those of Superman. He's sent back to be Superman's aide, but the stress of traveling bac
Appearing in Superman: "Captain Incredible!"
- Perry White (Cameo)
- Dane Gnorr
- Mighty Mouse (Mentioned only)
- 20th Century
- 27th Century
- Dr Dane Gnorr's Laboratory
- Krypton (Mentioned only)
- 27th Century Fliers
- Getaway Vehicle (Destroyed)
- Fuel Truck
- Time Barrier
Synopsis for Superman: "Captain Incredible!"
A scientist of the 27th Century creates a super-robot named Captain Incredible, with powers that exceed those of Superman. He's sent back to be Superman's aide, but the stress of traveling back to the 20th Century turns the robot into Superman's enemy.
Appearing in Supergirl: "The Brain-Stealers!"
- Fish People (Flashback only)
- Piscar (Flashback only)
- Insect People (Flashback only)
- Zorkians (A.K.A. Think Tanks)
- King Celebron
- Queen Neolla
- Unnamed Galaxy
- Gamma IV (Mentioned only)
- Xenax (Mentioned only)
- Crystal Mountains
- Queen Neolla Memorial
- Lightning Volcano
- Crystal Mountains
- Earth (Mentioned only)
- Easter Island (Mentioned only)
- Green Kryptonite
- Infra-Wave Space Blockade
- Metal Feathered Birds
- Photo Beam
- Poison Mist
- Robo Surgeons
- Devastator Fleet (Flashback only)
- Zorkian Spacecraft
Synopsis for Supergirl: "The Brain-Stealers!"
Supergirl learns from King Cerebron, a disembodied brain, that his race was a conquering, warlike people that were forced to abandon their bodies when a race of fish-people retaliated with a "plague-mist" that was deadly to human life. Their quest has been to find an antidote.
Supergirl, though held prisoner by threat of the Kryptonite, refuses to solve their problems. However, they trick her into using her super-powers, duplicate them, and infuse them (including invulnerability) into Queen Neolla, who has been kept in suspended animation up to this time.
King Cerebron hopes that his reanimated wife, Neolla, will rid them of the plague-mist and help them conquer other worlds. But she has absorbed Supergirl's heroic nature, causing her to free Supergirl from the Kryptonite trap. As Supergirl leaves, Neolla tells her that she will only work on an antidote to the plague-mist when Cerebron and his people foreswear their dreams of conquest.
- In "The Brain-Stealers!", the Zorkians measure Supergirl's powers and quantify them as;
- Power: 100,000 Megacalibrans.
- Super-Speed: 1 Trillion Velocitors
- Flying Power: 50 Anti-Grav Units
- Invulnerability: 50,000 Resistrons
- Trivia questions that Kara must memorize:
- The surface of Gamma IV is 750,000 degrees.
- Xenax has four mother ships equipped with warp drive; 40 interplanetary cruisers and 20 scout craft
- Caesium vibrates at 9,192,631,770 Hz
- Supergirl's theory that the Moai of Easter Island were created by Aliens predates the publication of Chariots of the Gods? by a year.
- Discuss Action Comics Vol 1 354 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Action Comics series
- Images from Action Comics Vol 1 354