"Superman: The Super-Cigars of Perry White!": In gratitude for his helping Superman liberate them from Calixto, the four-thumbed and six-fingered human mutants give Perry White a gift of cigars which give him super-powers.
Appearing in "Superman: The Super-Cigars of Perry White!"
- Bank Robber (Unnamed) (Single appearance)
- Two Technicians (Unnamed) (Cameo) (Single appearance)
- Mutant Tribunal
- Calixto (Mentioned only) (from Superman #265)
- Daily Planet employee (Unnamed) (Single appearance)
- Galaxy Communications Airplane Pilot (Unnamed) (Cameo) (Single appearance)
- Members of Press
- Mr. Murray (Single appearance)
- Arnie Carter (Single appearance)
- New York
- Sirius Star System (Mentioned only)
- Planet (Unnamed) (the Mutant Children relocated here)
- Ultra Metropolis
- Perry White's Super Cigars
- Perry White's third Pulitzer Prize
- Perry White's Safe
- Galaxy Communications Executive Plane
- Commercial Airplane
- Boring "Tank" Machine
Synopsis for "Superman: The Super-Cigars of Perry White!"
Appearing in "Green Arrow: Young Man with a Drum!"
- Archie (Single appearance)
- Two Thugs (Unnamed) (Single appearance)
- Mr. Aubrey (Single appearance)
- Great Frog (First appearance)
- Guitarist (First appearance; unnamed)
- Bassist (First appearance; unnamed)
- Star City Concert attendees
- Lion of Judah (Mentioned only)
- Robin Hood (Mentioned only)
- Star City Police Department
- Star City
- Band Shell
- Music Center
- Dressing Room
- Mammoth Booking Agency
- Milwaukee (Mentioned only)
- Justice League Satellite I (Mentioned only)
- Justice League Teleporter
- Guitar String
- Stolen Expensive Cameras
- Radio Tracking Device
- Trick Arrows
- Gun Barrel Plugging Arrow
- Boxing Glove Arrow
Synopsis for "Green Arrow: Young Man with a Drum!"
When Green Arrow goes on the trail of a ring of transporters of stolen merchandise, he is astonished to find the trail leads to his ex-partner Roy Harper, alias Speedy, who is drumming with a rock band called Great Frog. Roy pretends to knock Green Arrow out in the presence of one of the crooks, but is shamming (as is GA) and leaves his old partner a radio transmitter through which he can trace Roy. Green Arrow and Roy find the kingpin of the gang and bring him and his men down. But, when Green Arrow offers to help Roy more, his former ward refuses GA's help, saying that he needs to be alone for awhile to sort things out and get his band in shape.
- Arnie Carter mentioned that he attended Metropolis University with Clark Kent.
- The last of the Super Cigars given to Perry White was used in Superman #376.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Action Comics Vol 1 436 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Action Comics series