"Superman: "...With but a Single Step!"": Brainiac captures Superman and analyzes him, trying to learn of the Master Programmer.
- I am killing you. And neither your pleas nor screams of pain shall deter me from that end. I am no longer swayed by emotional responses. That fault in my previous programming has been eliminated.
- — Brainiac
Appearing in Superman: "...With but a Single Step!"
- Aliens of Systus 2 (Unnamed) (Final appearance)
- Rao (Mentioned only)
- Daily Planet Employees (Cameo)
- Forgotten Heroes (Cameo)
- Time Masters (Cameo)
- Brainiac's Soldiers (Cameo) (First appearance)
- Red Sun Missile (Mentioned only)
- Plasma Missiles
- Brainiac's Computer "Dogs" (Attacking Drones)
- Red Sun Torpedo
- Brainiac's Shuttleship
- Brainiac's Skull Ship
Synopsis for Superman: "...With but a Single Step!"
Brainiac captures Superman and analyzes him, trying to learn of the Master Programmer.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Action Comics Vol 1 545 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Action Comics series
- Images from Action Comics Vol 1 545
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 1)
- Superman Family (Volume 1)
- Superman's Girl Friend, Lois Lane (Volume 1)
- Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
Links and References
- Superman article at Wikipedia
- Superman article at Supermanica
- Superman article at Mike's Amazing World of DC Comics
- Superman article at Don Markstein's Toonopedia
- Superman article at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe