- A pity I must annihilate the entire planet just to get Superman's brain... ..but a mind like his comes along only once in a lifetime!
- — Intellex
Synopsis for Superman: "The Great Brain Robbery!"
Appearing in Superman: "The Great Brain Robbery!"
- Bogosar (Mentioned only)
- S.M.A.R.T. (Symposium for Matter And Reason Transference)
- Dr. Andrew Kurtzman (Single appearance)
- Attendees (Unnamed) (Single appearance)
- Morty (WGBS cameraman) (Single appearance)
- Albert Einstein (Mentioned only)
- Citizens of Metropolis (Unnamed) (Cameo)
- Bogosar's Brain
- Einstein's Brain
- Unicellular Organism
- Voice Box (Superman added this to his Fortress of Solitide collection)
- Einbrain (Einstein's brain temporarily connected to it)
- Brain-Wave Controller
- Direct Interacer
- Intellex's Spacecraft
- Interlac (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for Superman: "Rodent on a Rampage!"
Superman takes a space-rodent home to put in his interplanetary zoo, not knowing it is really an intelligent space-traveler.
Appearing in Superman: "Rodent on a Rampage!"
- Rodent Race (Unnamed) (Cameo) (Single appearance)
- Space Rodent (Unnamed) (Flashback and main story) (Single appearance)
- Interplanetary Zoo Creatures (Unnamed)
- Two-Headed Bird (Unnamed) (Cameo)
- Fortress of Solitude Key
- Diagnostic Computer
- Giant Superman Diary
- Htrae (model)
- Krypton (globe) (Destroyed)
- Jor-El (Statue only)
- Lara (Statue only)
- Time Bubble
- Imitation Kryptonite
- S.T.A.R. Labs Award (In ruins)
- Energy Sphere
- "Editor's Note: The events depicted in this issue's stories occurred prior to the dramatic developments now appearing in-- Crisis on Infinite Earths."