"Bad Sport!": Bloodsport begins a racially motivated killing spree in Metropolis. Ron Troupe, unable to bring himself to fire a gun at even such a wretched villain, searches through the ruins of LexCorp Tower. While [[
Appearing in "Bad Sport!"
- a family of four (including Joshua, the son) (Dies)
- Riot Grrrls
- Metropolis Police Department
- Metropolis police sergeant
- Marcy (a Metropolis police officer) (Dies)
- Metropolis Fire Department
- Shelly (Dies)
- Shelly's husband
- Rosita's boyfriend
- police helicopter
Synopsis for "Bad Sport!"
Bloodsport begins a racially motivated killing spree in Metropolis. Ron Troupe, unable to bring himself to fire a gun at even such a wretched villain, searches through the ruins of LexCorp Tower. While Superman attempts to stop the villain, he must leave the battle in order to protect some civilians from an explosion. Ron finds Bloodsport's hidden cache of weapons in the ruins of LexCorp Tower. He activates a grenade destroying the cache. With Bloodsport disarmed and unable to teleport in new weapons to use, Superman easily defeats him.
- Ron Troupe previously found himself unable to kill Bloodsport in Action Comics #694.
- Superman navigation number 1994/32.
- No trivia.
Links and References
Adventures of Superman #515: 1994/31
Superman: The Man of Steel #37: 1994/33