"Hazard's Choice": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- You cheezed me off by messing in my affairs. Normally, I eviscerate people for that.
Appearing in "Hazard's Choice"
- Superman (Flashback and main story)
- Lois' doctor
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Earl & Joker's other henchmen (Single appearance)
- Phillip Drumm (Single appearance) (Deceased)
- Gotham County
- Joker action figure (Flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Hazard's Choice"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Superman navigation number 1996/9.
- This is the first part of "Team-Up Month", a mini-event announced in the letter column. Triangle numbers 1996/9 to 1996/13 all feature a prominent superhero guest star, complete with their logo on the cover (in the style of DC Comics Presents, The Brave and the Bold, etc.).
- Cover credits for this issue are provided in the letters column.
- Includes a flashback to events from Action Comics #714.
- The Joker action figure last appeared in Action Comics #714.
- Joker's Body Count = 1
- Martin Luther King, Jr., is the second dead person to appear at the Daily Planet in a short span of time. Elvis Aaron Presley was the last (in Superman: The Man of Steel #53).
- Action Comics
- Adventures of Superman
- Superman (Volume 2)
- Superman: The Man of Steel
- Superman: The Man of Tomorrow
Links and References
[[Category:Team-Up Month|Action Comics Vol 1 0719]]
Adventures of Superman #531: 1996/8
Superman: The Man of Steel #54: 1996/10