"Booster Shot, Part 1": At the Watchtower, Booster Gold is late to stop Superman from using the Flash's Cosmic Treadmil. As he was about to analyze the time travel device, Booster is then later attacked by Barry Allen believing he is trying to steal the Cosmic treadmill.
Appearing in "Booster Shot, Part 1"
- Kryptonian Military Guild
- General Zod (Alternate Timeline) (First appearance)
- Jor-El (First appearance)
- Kal-El (First appearance) (In a vision)
- Lara Lor-Van (In a vision)
- Lara Lor-Van (Alternate Timeline) (First appearance) (In a vision)
- Doctor Manhattan (Mentioned only)
- General Zod (Mentioned only)
- Justice League (Mentioned only)
- Mr. Oz (Mentioned only)
- United States Army (Mentioned only)
- General Sam Lane (Mentioned only)
- 20th Century
- 21st Century
- 25th Century (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Booster Shot, Part 1"
At the Watchtower, Booster Gold is late to stop Superman from using the Flash's Cosmic Treadmil. As he was about to analyze the time travel device, Booster is then later attacked by Barry Allen believing he is trying to steal the Cosmic treadmill.
Flying through the time stream, Superman reaches his destination, but ends up in a time storm, which he lands to Krypton, alive and well.
As Booster fights the Flash, Skeets hacks into the Watchtower security system to turn it against the Scarlet Speedster. With the Flash dealt with, the two take the Cosmic Treadmill and follow Superman in the time stream.
At the Daily Planet, Lois talks to Perry White about her father, who have been captured leading a black ops mission against the corrupt government of Logamba. Lois then asks for Perry to watch over Jon, while she goes to rescue her father. Jon, who have been listening, disagrees to let his mother go out to Logamba by herself.
Following the trial left by Superman, Booster and Skeets come across a time-quake and transported to Krypton.
In Kandor City, Superman searches through the cities, but then finds his father (Jor-El) and his worst enemy (General Zod) talking about finding the thieves who took diamonds from their Jewel Mountains. As Superman is about to step out of the shadows, he is stopped by a warning shot, fired by Booster. Booster tells the Man of Steel that they must leave before they are spotted, but Superman tells the time traveler that he can’t leave until he finds answers that he came for, but they’re conversation was interrupted by Krypton’s police force. With Krypton’s red sun shutting down his powers, Superman is powerless and that the two are in trouble.
- This book was first published on December 13, 2017.
- No special notes.
- Steve's poster of Booster is a homage of Booster Gold (Volume 2) #32
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Action Comics Vol 1 993 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Action Comics series
- Images from Action Comics Vol 1 993