Nathan Fillion (b. March 27, 1971) has voiced a number of characters including:
- Vigilante and Spy Smasher for the animated series Justice League Unlimited. He took over the role of Vigilante from Michael Rosenbaum.
- Steve Trevor for the animated film Wonder Woman
- Hal Jordan for the animated film Green Lantern: Emerald Knights
- Green Lantern for the animated film Justice League: Doom
- Green Lantern and Mister Freeze for the stop-motion special Robot Chicken DC Comics Special
- Green Lantern/Hal Jordan for the animated films Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox and Justice League: Throne of Atlantis. He has shared voice the character with Justin Kirk for the animated films set in the continuity of Justice League: War, which followed Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox.
|Justice League Unlimited||2004-2008||Various|
|"Hunter's Moon"||June 18, 2005|| Vigilante|
|"Patriot Act"||February 25, 2006|| Vigilante|
|Wonder Woman||March 3, 2009||Steve Trevor|
|Green Lantern: Emerald Knights||June 8, 2011||Green Lantern|
|Justice League: Doom||February 28, 2012||Green Lantern|
|Robot Chicken DC Comics Special||September 9th, 2012|| Green Lantern|
|Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox||July 30, 2013||Green Lantern|
|Robot Chicken DC Comics Special 2: Villains in Paradise||April 6, 2014|| Green Lantern|
|Justice League: Throne of Atlantis||January 13, 2015||Green Lantern|
|The Death of Superman||July 24, 2018||Green Lantern|
|Reign of the Supermen||January 13, 2019||Green Lantern|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.