- And down the rabbit hole I go!
- -- Adam Strange src
Adam Strange was working on routine maintenance for S.T.A.R. Labs' zeta beam when the machine activated and sent him to a far away planet. There he met another scientist named Sardath who was conducting his own experiments in enhanced zeta beam technology. After weeks, Sardath was able to communicate that some of his zeta tech had been stolen. The Justice League later deduces that it was the Kroloteans that stole the technology and sent Adam back to Rann with a few Team members in order to investigate.
- Science: Adam Strange is a scientist that is responsible for the Justice League and Team's zeta beam teleporters.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Young Justice and its tie-in comic book series. It is an adaptation of Adam Strange. The original character was created by Julius Schwartz and Murphy Anderson and first appeared in Showcase #17.
- Adam Strange is voiced by Michael Trucco.
- 9 Appearances of Adam Strange (Earth-16)
- 1 Images featuring Adam Strange (Earth-16)
- 1 Quotations by or about Adam Strange (Earth-16)
- Character Gallery: Adam Strange (Earth-16)