Adam Strange is the prime hero of the planet Rann.
Adam Strange was an archeologist who was teleported to the Earth-like planet Rann when its inhabitants attempted to use their "Zeta-Beam" in hopes that Earth could trace it back, but the Zeta Beam turned into a transportation beam via space radiation instead. Using Rannian technology, Strange became a protector of the planet, defending it from extra-terrestrial threats and growing to care for the planet and its people, particularly his love interest (and later wife) Alanna. Having time and time again traveled between Rann and Earth and defending both, he has become an ally of the Justice League. He frequently defended Rann against its rival Thanagar, but developed a close friendship with Thanagarian protector Hawkman despite the rivalries of their planets.
Powers and Abilities
- Aerial Combat
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Lego Batman franchise and is an adaptation of Adam Strange. The original character was created by Julius Schwartz and Murphy Anderson and first appeared in Showcase #17.
- Adam Strange was voiced by JP Karliak.
- 1 Appearances of Adam Strange (Lego Batman)
- 1 Images featuring Adam Strange (Lego Batman)
- Quotations by or about Adam Strange (Lego Batman)
- Character Gallery: Adam Strange (Lego Batman)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.