When Hawkgirl and Hawkman found a magic Egyptian amulet in 1942, they accidentally allowed it to come into the possession of Dirk Strasser, a Nazi soldier. Hitler encouraged Strasser to use the amulet's mind control properties to magically turn the tides of the war in the Axis' favor.
After the amulet had caused the death of the JSA member Johnny Thunder, the Spectre confiscated the amulet and used it on Hitler to force him to kill himself in 1945. The public was only made aware that Hitler had killed himself, not that the Justice Society was involved. 
Powers and Abilities
- This character is a fictional representation of Adolf Hitler, a real person. More information on this person can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 3 Appearances of Adolf Hitler (Injustice)
- 1 Images featuring Adolf Hitler (Injustice)
- Quotations by or about Adolf Hitler (Injustice)
- Character Gallery: Adolf Hitler (Injustice)
|Justice Society Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice Society, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Justice Society Villains" category.