Sergeant Adrian Ballard, codename "Octo", was one of the Aquamarines deployed by the United States government to assassinate Aquaman when it seemed that Atlantis had turned into a rogue state. Octo and the other Aquamarines were apprehended by the king himself and held as prisoners-of-war. 
- Transformation: After having gone through government-issued experiments, Ballard now has the ability to transform into a octopus-human hybrid soldier.
- Superhuman Swimming
- The initial character model of Ballard's human form in Aquaman (Volume 8) #12 was changed to that of Specialist Marcel Ollie in Aquaman (Volume 8) #19 and vice versa.
- 7 Appearances of Adrian Ballard (Prime Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Adrian Ballard (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Adrian Ballard (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Adrian Ballard (Prime Earth)