History of character has not yet been written.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Watchmen and is an adaptation of Adrian Veidt/Ozymandias. The original character was created by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons and first appeared in Watchmen #1.
- Adrian Veidt was portrayed by Jeremy Irons.
- When confronted by Lady Trieu, Veidt declares that he has never given himself to a woman, and that he is like Alexander the Great.
- 8 Appearances of Adrian Veidt (Watchmen TV Series)
- 2 Images featuring Adrian Veidt (Watchmen TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Adrian Veidt (Watchmen TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Adrian Veidt (Watchmen TV Series)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.