"Batman Meets Jerry": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Batman Meets Jerry"
- Tuesday Moore (movie star)
- American Society of Costumed Villains
- Mister Freeze (Behind the scenes)
- Julie Newmar (Mentioned only)
- Police Headquarters
- Snobbish Arms Hotel
Synopsis for "Batman Meets Jerry"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on September 20, 1966.
- Crisis on Infinite Earths: The Compendium states this is an appearance of Earth-Twelve, and therefore the Batman who appears in this issue is the Batman of Earth-Twelve.
- Jerry actually knows that Batman is Bruce Wayne, as in this point of time his adventures are shown on TV.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Adventures of Jerry Lewis Vol 1 97 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Adventures of Jerry Lewis series
Links and References
This page is missing characters!
This page is missing one or more character, location or item appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue, episode, movie, game or book but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the template.