"Wake-up Calls": Supergirl comes around and finds herself caged and watched by Rampage, now shrunk back to her human shape. Rampage warns Supergirl can't break free because her cage is made from Inertron. Kara verifies sh
- She wanted to kill me, yes... She wanted revenge for her sister. Who wouldn't? Caren helped commit a heinous crime as a child, but she also served out her time... served for over a lifetime. How long should we punish the guilty?
- -- Supergirl
Appearing in "Wake-up Calls"
- Moyer Falqnerr (Flashback only) (Dies)
Synopsis for "Wake-up Calls"
Supergirl comes around and finds herself caged and watched by Rampage, now shrunk back to her human shape. Rampage warns Supergirl can't break free because her cage is made from Inertron. Kara verifies she can't break it, but upon inspecting her cage, she finds a weak spot.
Meanwhile, Rampage reveals she was born Caren Falqnerr in planet Byr. Her family made a fortune out of Inertron trading. She and her sister Moyer were meant to take over their father's business one day, but Moyer didn't want to wait, so she talked Caren into poisoning their own father. They were caught and locked up in a cell in Fort Rozz. Twenty years later, Fort Rozz crashed into Earth and they escaped. Soon they discovered Earth's sun changed them into uncontrollable super-strong monsters. They went into hiding, but Moyer's attacks were more long-lasting, so Caren salvaged one of her cages from the wreckage of Fort Rozz and kept Moyer inside during her fits of rage. They survived for one decade until two years ago Moyer broke out of her cage and disappeared. Caren was never able to find her sister, but someone from Fort Rozz gave her three letters and one name: D.E.O and Danvers. So she rampaged National City to draw the D.E.O. out, and later she heard Alex telling her sister was dead.
In a fit of rage, Caren changes back into Rampage and attacks Supergirl. Right then, Alex and a D.E.O. squad burst into her lair. As an agent helps Supergirl break free, Alex shoots a dart at Rampage. Rampage trashes around in pain and tears her home's walls down. Her lair starts getting flooded, and Supergirl has to hurry up to get Alex and the D.E.O. agents out of the sewer system. Sadly, Rampage gets washed away by the waters.
Alex wants to hang out afterwards, but Supergirl is upset. Rampage helped commit a crime but she paid for it. She got stranded in an alien world and then she lost her only family. Still yet, she didn't actually kill anyone. Supergirl wanted to save her and failed. And now she has just found out her sister who she trusted completely still keeps secrets from her.
Kara asks Alex a little of space and flies away.
- No special notes.
- Agent Igle is named afterSupergirl artist Jamal Igle.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Adventures of Supergirl Vol 1 3 (Digital) on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Adventures of Supergirl series
- Supergirl Recommended Reading
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Adventure Comics (Volume 1)
- All-Star Comics (Volume 1)
- Supergirl (Volume 1)
- Superman Family (Volume 1)
- Supergirl (Volume 2)
- Infinity Inc. (Volume 1)
- Power Girl (Volume 1)
- Supergirl (Volume 3)
- Supergirl (Volume 4)
- Supergirl (Volume 5)
- Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 1)
- Power Girl (Volume 2)
- Supergirl (Volume 6)
- Worlds' Finest (Volume 1)
- Supergirl (Volume 7)
Links and References
- Supergirl at Wikipedia.org
- Supergirl at DC Comics
- Supergirl at TV Tropes
- Supergirl at Supermanica
- Supergirl Comic-Book Chronology
- Power Girl at Wikipedia.org
- Power Girl at TV Tropes
- Power Girl at Supermanica