- Besides, I'm a dream warrior and you're the most hardcore D.E.O. agent I know. What's the worst that could happen down there?
Appearing in "Sistery Mistery (Reprise)"
- Hank Henshaw (Mentioned only)
- Winn Schott (Mentioned only)
- Zor-El (Hologram)
- Alura In-Ze (Hologram)
- Eliza Danvers (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Sistery Mistery (Reprise)"
Meanwhile, Alex Danvers is driving her sister down to Mojave Desert. Supergirl goes over Rampage and Vril Dox's attacks to show Alex someone is targetting her, and then she narrates her mental war with Psi. As they make their way to an area where a remanent of Fort Rozz lies buried, Supergirl reveals she promised Psi to find and bury her physical remains so her spirit can move on.
Both sisters walk through a cordoned but empty area. The D.E.O. cleared and fenced the site and then left, but Supergirl's vision discovers they missed something. Kara digs up a hatch and both sisters go down to the tunnel.
Kara and Alex are promptly attacked by Kelex's guardian robots. Talking in Kryptonese, Supergirl finds out their purpose is guard Kara Zor-El. Shocked, Kara looks around and finds a room full of Sunstones and pictures of her Kryptonian and Earth family. Someone has been watching her for a very long time and knows everything about her. As Alex makes her best to reassure her sister, dozens of flying drones are advancing towards their position.
- No special notes.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Adventures of Supergirl Vol 1 8 (Digital) on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Adventures of Supergirl series
- Supergirl Recommended Reading
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Adventure Comics (Volume 1)
- All-Star Comics (Volume 1)
- Supergirl (Volume 1)
- Superman Family (Volume 1)
- Supergirl (Volume 2)
- Infinity Inc. (Volume 1)
- Power Girl (Volume 1)
- Supergirl (Volume 3)
- Supergirl (Volume 4)
- Supergirl (Volume 5)
- Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes (Volume 1)
- Power Girl (Volume 2)
- Supergirl (Volume 6)
- Worlds' Finest (Volume 1)
- Supergirl (Volume 7)
Links and References
- No external links.