""Blood Relations!"": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Blood Relations!"
- Metropolis Special Crimes Unit
- Rex Leech
- Bibbo Bibbowski
- Loose Cannon
- Last Son of Krypton (Flashback only)
- Orrie Force
- Toby Raynes
- Allure Botier (Mentioned only)
- Calvin Force (Mentioned only)
- Gail Force (Mentioned only)
- Iris Force (Mentioned only)
- Tetrad Force (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Blood Relations!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Each of the Bloodlines annuals for 1993 introduces a new super-hero character. This issue introduces the character "Sparx".
- Superman does not actually appear in this issue. As he was at this point still dead at the hands of Doomsday after the events of "The Death of Superman", in this issue Superboy is filling in for him, one of the four eponymous heroes of the "Reign of the Supermen!" storyline.
- This issue is reprinted in the Superman: The Return of Superman trade paperback.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Adventures of Superman Annual Vol 1 5 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Adventures of Superman series
- Images from Adventures of Superman Annual Vol 1 5
- Bloodlines Spin-offs
Links and References
|Bloodlines Crossover |
The events from this issue are related to Bloodlines, during which an alien race of Parasites invaded Earth and inadvertently activated the metagene in a number of individuals, creating many "New Blood" superheroes in their attempts to feed on human spinal fluid. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Bloodlines Crossovers category.