"Christmas Thieves": On Christmas Eve, Superman has his hands full when a trip to Jurgens Department Store for a gift for Lois launches a full night of nabbing a hundred costumed B-villains. With the help of the [[Metropolis Special Crimes Unit|S
Appearing in "Christmas Thieves"
- Deke Dickson, C.P.A.
- Mountain Man (First appearance)
- Piton (First appearance)
- Power Fork (First appearance)
- The Untouchables
- Captain Boomerang
- Royal Flush Gang
- Punch & Jewelee
- Various unnamed costumed villains
- Jurgens Department Store
- Gold Reserve
- Silas Deli
- Debbi doll
Synopsis for "Christmas Thieves"
On Christmas Eve, Superman has his hands full when a trip to Jurgens Department Store for a gift for Lois launches a full night of nabbing a hundred costumed B-villains. With the help of the SCU, he finally manages to capture them all, and also finds a "Date with Debbi" doll for his wife.
- Superman navigation number 1995/7.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Adventures of Superman Vol 1 520 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Adventures of Superman series
- Images from Adventures of Superman Vol 1 520
Links and References
- No external links.
Superman (Volume 2) #97: 1995/6
Action Comics #707: 1995/8