"Rack and Ruin, Part I of II": Clark Kent discovers a confused and amnesic Mister Mxyztplk who is unable to return to the fifth dimension. They go out for coffee together and eventually, Clark deduces the true identity of [[Emil Hamilton (Ne
- Haven't you learned by now, Superman? There is no Emil Hamilton. Not Anymore! For you and your friends ... there is only Ruin!
- — Ruin
Appearing in "Rack and Ruin, Part I of II"
Synopsis for "Rack and Ruin, Part I of II"
Lois Lane meets with Wonder Woman (who is being detained for the murder of Maxwell Lord) to investigate the connection between Checkmate and the sniper that shot her. Following the leads, she blackmails a Checkmate agent into revealing that the sniper was Sasha Bordeaux, who confesses that she had been instructed to do so by Max Lord.
- This issue is reprinted in the Superman: Ruin Revealed trade paperback.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Adventures of Superman Vol 1 646 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Adventures of Superman series
- Images from Adventures of Superman Vol 1 646
- Superman Recommended Reading
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Action Comics (Volume 2)
- Adventures of Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 2)
- DC Comics Presents (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 2)
- Superman (Volume 3)
- Superman (Volume 4)
- Superman (Volume 5)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- Superman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Superman: The Man of Steel (Volume 1)
- Superman: The Man of Tomorrow (Volume 1)
- Superman/Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)