Agent Axis was a Nazi spy and foe of the Boy Commandos.
She first came into conflict with the Boys Commando by laying a trap for them by approaching the team as 'Sigrid' and claiming that Agent Axis is after her. The team believes her story and promises to protect her. After some time of nothing happening, they find that Nazi forces have ransacked their headquarters. They also find a note claiming Sigrid had been kidnapped. Clues lead the Boy Commandos to the Radcliffe Estate, where the Nazis spring trap and capture the young heroes. Rip Carter, the team's leader, had suspected something and brought reinforcements. The Boy Commandos manage to escape and turn the tables on their assailants. All but Sigrid were captured.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- Marvel included Agent Axis in Captain America stories in Tales of Suspense (Volume 1) #82 (October 1966) and Captain America (Volume 1) #162 (June 1973) before introducing their own character to replace the DC villain.
- 6 Appearances of Agent Axis (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Agent Axis (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Agent Axis (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Agent Axis (New Earth)