Agogg is an ape-like warrior and hunter in service of Darkseid.
Agogg received the task to hunt and bring Ellis Ames, a possessor of the Anti-Life Equation, to Apokolips. On Earth, he fought and prevailed against Orion and Lightray, until Ellis himself jumped in front of the brute to take him to his world and spare the innocent caught in the middle of the battle. In Darkseid's citadel, Ellis Ames convinced Darkseid that he could write the Equation for him. However, Ellis was bluffing, and, partly motivated by a terminal disease that would kill him either way, he jumped from the citadel to commit suicide, framing Agogg as the perpetrator. Agogg tried to explain the situation, but Darkseid believed the ruse, and he killed Agogg after he failed to reveal the Equation.
Powers and Abilities
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): Agogg managed to stand his ground and prevail against Orion twice.
- DeSaad equiped him with a Psychic Profile to track his target on Earth.
- Agogg can summon Boom Tubes, most likely with a Mother Box, even though he's never seen carrying one.
- 1 Appearances of Agogg (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Agogg (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Agogg (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Agogg (New Earth)
|Jack Kirby's Fourth World |
This character or group of characters are related to Jack Kirby's Fourth World, either the original concept and group of titles by Jack Kirby, or any of their subsequent adaptations by other creators. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Fourth World Characters category.