- I am Master Agwé, loa of the sea. When I am joyous, all are blessed. In my red-eyed aspect, I am without mercy.
- — Master Agwé src
Master Agwé is the loa of the sea, fish and aquatic plants in Haitian Mythology.
He lives in a mysterious town called Unspoken Water with other forgotten ocean deities.
- Godly Physiology: Agwé belongs to a race of ancient and inconceivably powerful beings known as Old Gods. Because of this heritage Agwé possesses almost unlimited power.
- This character is an adaptation of Agwé, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 4 Appearances of Agwé (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Agwé (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Agwé (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Agwé (Prime Earth)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.