Starting in the late 1930s, Alan Kane and Ted Dolliver had a series of interplanetary and time-traveling adventures.
Alan Kane and Ted Dolliver were two young college students, in 1939, when they went to work for Professor Lutyens, who had invented a means to reverse gravity. Lutyens had built a spaceship, and claimed to have visited the Moon. The three of them embarked on an exploration of the planet Mars. The transit took over a month. The atmosphere of Mars is breathable. Alan Kane became a full professor at the same small university, in the early 1940s, but continued to split a room with his friend Ted Dolliver.
Powers and Abilities
- Stratosphere Suits
- Lutyens' Spaceship, "The Wanderer"
- This version of Alan Kane, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Alan Kane and Ted Dolliver appeared in "Adventures in the Unknown," a comic adaptation of the novelization of Carl H. Claudy's stories, that had earlier appeared in The American Boy magazine, from the Sprague Publishing Company. It seems unlikely that DC Comics has retained the rights to these characters. So their adventures are probably non-canonical for Earth-Two continuity.
- 24 Appearances of Alan Kane (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Alan Kane (Earth-Two)
- 1 Quotations by or about Alan Kane (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Alan Kane (Earth-Two)