Alan Morris was a scientist who developed a suit that granted the wearer the appearance of invisibility.
Using his suit to perform Robin Hood-esque good deeds, Morris was hailed a hero. However, his stock of back up suits was stolen by escaped criminal Henry Barnes, who started using the suits to commit armed robberies. Once Superman cleared his name, Morris was given a position as Vice President of Research and Development at Luthor Technologies.
- Alan Morris was portrayed by Leslie Jordan. Jordan returned in season 2, playing another character, who gained Kryptonian powers and set out on a brief career as a superhero.
- Appearances of Alan Morris (Lois & Clark)
- Images featuring Alan Morris (Lois & Clark)
- Quotations by or about Alan Morris (Lois & Clark)
- Character Gallery: Alan Morris (Lois & Clark)