The Lantern was a government operative during the Second World War.
The Lantern met with The Unholy Three as organized by The Sandman in order to give the group information on where "the Trigger", a nuclear device, is located. When The Bat and The Clock were diverted by the Super-man, The Lantern's ring-bearing hand was vaporized by the traitorous alien, and he was seemingly killed soon afterwards.
Energy Construct Creation: Through the use of his power ring.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of Earth-40. It is an adaptation of Alan Scott/Green Lantern. The original character was created by Bill Finger and Martin Nodell and first appeared in All-American Comics #16.
- 1 Appearances of Alan Scott (Earth-40)
- 2 Images featuring Alan Scott (Earth-40)
- Quotations by or about Alan Scott (Earth-40)
- Character Gallery: Alan Scott (Earth-40)