Albert Einstein (14 March 1879 – 18 April 1955) was a German-born theoretical physicist and philosopher of science.
He developed the general theory of relativity, one of the two pillars of modern physics (alongside quantum mechanics). He is best known for his mass–energy equivalence formula E = mc². Einstein became an American citizen in 1940.
Powers and Abilities
- This character is a fictional representation of Albert Einstein, a real person. More information on this person can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- In the Pre-Crisis Multiverse, Earth-Two and Earth-One each had a separate and distinct Einstein. On the Post-Crisis New Earth, those two characters were combined into one being.
- 10 Appearances of Albert Einstein (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Albert Einstein (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Albert Einstein (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Albert Einstein (New Earth)