A physics professor at Calvin College and costumed vigilante. In his youth, Al Pratt became a costumed vigilante under the alias "The Atom" and a member of the Justice Society of America. Pratt was arrested for assaulting police officers, who attempted to arrest his friend, Wesley Dodds. Afterwards, Pratt tried to take the fall for the other members of the JSA. Eventually he was released. According to Kent Nelson, Pratt passed away prior to 2010.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Smallville and is an adaptation of Al Pratt/The Atom. The original character was created by Ben Flinton and Bill O'Connor and first appeared in All-American Comics #19.
- Al Pratt was portrayed by Glenn Hoffmann.
- 1 Appearances of Albert Pratt (Smallville)
- 3 Images featuring Albert Pratt (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Albert Pratt (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Albert Pratt (Smallville)
Justice Society of America member