- I guard the Green, the plant life of Earth. As long as it lives, I cannot die!
- — Swamp Thing src
Swamp Thing is the guardian of the Green.
This section of history takes place in a timeline outside that of normal Injustice: Gods Among Us history. Information here does not reflect the true history of neither the Injustice: Gods Among Us universe nor the Injustice: The Regime universe, and should not be seen as relevant to future sequels or comic adaptations.
"Many throughout history have underestimated the Green. In this way, Brainiac was no different than Superman or Batman. They all thought they could improve upon nature. They all were wrong.
Earth belonged to the Green for eons before animals evolved. Now, the trees and plants will remind these animals upon whose planet they reside. When the next crisis comes, nature will protect itself. I stand with the Green, and the Green alone."
- Unique Physiology
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game Injustice: Gods Among Us and is an adaptation of Swamp Thing. The original character was created by Len Wein and Bernie Wrightson and first appeared in Swamp Thing #1.
- 16 Appearances of Alec Holland (Injustice)
- 5 Images featuring Alec Holland (Injustice)
- 1 Quotations by or about Alec Holland (Injustice)
- Character Gallery: Alec Holland (Injustice)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.