- I guard the Green, the plant life of Earth. As long as it lives, I cannot die!
- — Swamp Thing src
Swamp Thing is the guardian of the Green.
"Many throughout history have underestimated the Green. In this way, Brainiac was no different than Superman or Batman. They all thought they could improve upon nature. They all were wrong.
Earth belonged to the Green for eons before animals evolved. Now, the trees and plants will remind these animals upon whose planet they reside. When the next crisis comes, nature will protect itself. I stand with the Green, and the Green alone."
Powers and Abilities
- Unique Physiology
- Swamp-Thing was voiced by Fred Tatasciore.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game Injustice: Gods Among Us and is an adaptation of Swamp Thing. The original character was created by Len Wein and Bernie Wrightson and first appeared in Swamp Thing #1.
- 18 Appearances of Alec Holland (Injustice)
- 5 Images featuring Alec Holland (Injustice)
- 2 Quotations by or about Alec Holland (Injustice)
- Character Gallery: Alec Holland (Injustice)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.
This character is or was a member of the New Regime, a regime formed by Superman enforcing the law with an iron hand in the events that precede and include the Injustice: Gods Among Us video game.