Aleea Strange is the half-human, half-alien daughter of the human adventurer Adam Strange and Alanna of the planet Rann. She taken up the heroic mantle of her father and becoming a member of Superman's Justice League. She travels with the rest of the team to the Gulag to contain the prisoner revolt. Captain Marvel arrives and blasts the Gulag, freeing all the prisoners, who then attack the surrounding Justice League members. Tragically, she was killed in the U.N. nuclear bombing.
- According to character supplement in Kingdom Come / Revelations, Aleea's costume has a strong resemblance to Adam Strange's Golden Age stylistic predecessor, Gary Concord, the Ultra-Man from All-American Comics.
- 3 Appearances of Aleea Strange (Earth-22)
- 1 Images featuring Aleea Strange (Earth-22)
- Quotations by or about Aleea Strange (Earth-22)
- Character Gallery: Aleea Strange (Earth-22)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.