The daughter of Miguel Taracon, who represented Spain at the Olympic Games as a fencer, Alesandra did not follow his path, but became an agent for the American government, serving in the Department of Extranormal Operations. One mission sent her undercover in Slabside Penitentiary, posing as a costumed villain named La Cucilla, expert in and obsessed by knives and blades. While there, she learned that her father had died of natural causes, and that same day, the Joker infected the entire prison population with chemicals that made them like him - white-faced, green-haired, grinning and unhinged. Making her escape, she came to Gotham City, where she encountered Sasha Bordeaux and the Huntress, who she fought off with a sword. The two vigilantes managed to capture her, and Sasha found out who Alesandra was. Before she was taken back into 'custody', Alesandra was allowed to pay her final respects to her father.
Later, Alesandra was working for Checkmate as an undercover inmate at the Gotham State Penitentiary with instructions to look over Sasha Bordeaux after she was unfairly convicted for the murder of Vesper Fairchild. It was Alesandra who summoned help when Sasha collapsed after a seriuos stomach injury. This was the last time Sasha was seen before joining up with Checkmate.
- Swordsmanship: Taracon is highly skilled with bladed weapons, having learned her craft from her father, an Olympic fencer. As a government agent, she is also likely to have received intensive physical and mental training.
- 2 Appearances of Alesandra Taracon (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Alesandra Taracon (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Alesandra Taracon (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Alesandra Taracon (New Earth)