Lex Luthor was a super-genius and villain that was present at the battle in Metropolis in the year 2028 that resulted in the power loss of many of the world's heroes and villains.
In the year 2040, after Dick Grayson had spearheaded a campaign against superpowered beings, Lex Luthor had lost his arm at some point and replaced it with a bionic prosthetic. Luthor and Superman, in the past mortal enemies, had grown and matured and developed a partnership fighting crime in Metropolis, even though Superman no longer had powers of his own. Luthor was tasked with siphoning the cure to bringing superpowers back from Jake Grayson's blood.
However, after succeeding with his goal, Lex betrayed Superman and Jake, choosing to unleash the cure in the form of a bomb underneath Metropolis that would give the entire world superpowers and simultaneously destroy Metropolis.
- Cybernetic Enhancement: Lex Luthor at some point lost his arm and replaced it with a bionic prosthetic. 
- Missing Limb: Lex Luthor is missing his left arm.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of The New Order. It is an adaptation of Luthor. The original character was created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster and first appeared in Superman #4.
- 4 Appearances of Alexander Luthor (The New Order)
- 4 Images featuring Alexander Luthor (The New Order)
- 1 Quotations by or about Alexander Luthor (The New Order)
- Character Gallery: Alexander Luthor (The New Order)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."
Superman Family member