Alexander Staunton was the Talon of the Court of Owls until 1856 when he was retired for being less subtle than the Court's liking.
However, he was later reanimated during the Night of the Owls and ordered to put down Lucius Fox. He infiltrated a gala hosted by Batman Incorporated and attempted to kill Fox, however Batwing intervened and defeated Staunton by blasting both of his arms off.
- Electrum Enhancement: Alexander's system was infused with a chemical compound called "Electrum", that could reanimate dead tissue and heal living tissue over and over again. The compound is fueled by body heat.
- Accelerated Healing: Due to the synthesized electrum in his blood, Staunton can easily survive intense pain. His arm was broken by Batwing and yet it instantly healed.
- Immortality: Due to the synthesized electrum in his blood, Alexander does not physically age, as he was born in the 1800's.
- Superhuman Durability: Alexander possesses a degree of superhuman durability.
- Acrobatics: Batwing remarked that Alexander moves like Nightwing.
- Martial Arts: The Court of Owls forged Staunton into a master hand-to-hand combatant. He is able to match Batwing blow-for-blow.
- Weaponry: Alexander, like all Talons, uses an arsenal of bladed weapons on his missions, ranging from his signature throwing knives to full-sized broadswords.
- Swordsmanship: Staunton is a highly skilled swordsman.
- Requires Electrum: When Staunton is defeated, he requires an alloy known as electrum to continue functioning. This alloy is supplied by the Court of Owls, but, if the Talon is defeated, they have the choice to cut off his supply.
- Missing Limbs: Alexander has no arms.
- Paraglider Wings
- Grapple Gun
- Throwing Knives: Staunton utilizes antique, professional grade throwing knives that have had their grooves filled with mercury for steadier flight.
- 3 Appearances of Alexander Staunton (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Alexander Staunton (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Alexander Staunton (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Alexander Staunton (Prime Earth)