- Nor has any enemy, East or West, e'er withstood the cold steel of Alexander!
- -- Alexander the Great src
In 4th Century BCE, Alexander the Great was a great Macedonian king and conqueror who planned to conquer the whole world, starting from Greece and reaching as far as India, through the Persian Empire. He was undefeated in battle and is widely considered one of history's most successful military commanders.
He was a devotee of the god Jupiter/Zeus and his soldiers considered him a god too, but he died of a mysterious fever, believed to have been caused by the mystical statue of the Emperor Eagle, who claimed to secure the conquest of the world to whoever possessed it.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Indomitable Will
- Military Protocol
- This character is a fictional representation of Alexander the Great, a real person. More information on this person can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- Alexander the Great has not actually appeared in a New Earth story, but he has been mentioned on New Earth in Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman: Trinity #3.
- In the Pre-Crisis Multiverse, Earth-Two, Earth-S and Earth-One each had a separate and distinct Alexander the Great. On the Post-Crisis New Earth, those three characters were combined into one being.
- Alexander "Lex" Luthor was named after Alexander the Great.
- Alexander Mason, the Planeteer, believed himself to be a reincarnation of Alexander the Great.
- The scientific terrorist known as "Alexander the Great" considered himself to be the modern successor to the historical Alexander as a great conqueror, although he never successfully conquered anything.
- 13 Appearances of Alexander the Great (New Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Alexander the Great (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Alexander the Great (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Alexander the Great (New Earth)