After John Deegan altered Earth-1's reality using the Book of Destiny, Alexandra "Alex" Danvers became an agent of the S.T.A.R. Labs who served under the rule of Deegan himself that was transformed into Superman.
Alex Danvers was ordered to control Kara Zor-El aka Supergirl who was depowered by Deegan and imprisoned in the S.T.A.R. Labs' pipeline. Kara tried to convince her about the reality changes, telling her about events from her childhood in her home reality: Alex was shocked to recognize these memories and realized that Superman was an imposter that altered the universe so she decided to release the Kryptonian prisoner.
Superman confronted Alex after she freed Supergirl, trying to eliminate her but the agent was saved by Barry Allen, Oliver Queen and Mr. Ramon. Alex also tried to attack Barry as, in the altered reality, he was a member of the villainous Trigger Twins along with Oliver, but was stopped by Kara that revelead her the truth.
Alex led the heroes in the time vault where they found the Book of Destiny and restored their original powers much to Alex's surprise: then, Alex and Kara imprisoned alternate Diggle and Killer Frost before saying goodbye to each other. Later, Alex's existence was erased after the heroes restored the reality after breaking Deegan's connection with the Book of Destiny.
- Alex Danvers was portrayed by Chyler Leigh.
- Alex Danvers is based on her unseen Earth-1 counterpart as Deegan could only manipulate events and people on his reality.
- As Alex confirmed that Kara's memories were true, this implies that Alex's background and later life, like her original counterpart's, are very similar to their Earth-38 doppleganger's ones.
- 1 Appearances of Alexandra Danvers (Arrowverse: Elseworlds)
- 1 Images featuring Alexandra Danvers (Arrowverse: Elseworlds)
- Quotations by or about Alexandra Danvers (Arrowverse: Elseworlds)
- Character Gallery: Alexandra Danvers (Arrowverse: Elseworlds)